Towards increasing the impact of its activities on the continent, ACET is implementing a new private sector development project in Ghana dubbed, ACET Business Transform, targeting Early to Growth Stage SMEs that have a manufacturing or assembly component in their business model.
The program seeks to develop a number of carefully selected SMEs through free, top-tier technical and managerial services, mentorship, coaching, direct financial support, and transactions advisory services.
The primary objectives of the program are:
To get the SMEs investment-ready (backed by investment readiness certification from ACET); and
To integrate the SMEs into regional markets or global value chains of large multinationals
Who we’re looking for
- Have manufacturing or processing as a central pillar of their business model.
- Are legally incorporated and duly licensed to operate in Ghana.
- Have between 6 and 100 full time employees.
- Have earned more than $100,000 in annual revenues within the past 3 years.
- Have financial statements for at least one year within the past 3 years.
The Owners/Entrepreneurs/CEOs or Leaders who…
- Are willing to commit the time, information and effort required to participate in the program.
- Are seeking to rapidly expand their business to serve other geographical areas.
* Interested firms must demonstrate a viable business model, traction and growth potential, while addressing the needs of the country in diversifying its export basket and contributing to local employment and value addition.
Special areas of interest
Our priority sectors include, but are not limited to:
Woodwork and furniture assembly
Essential oils, perfumery, cosmetics and toilet preparations
Plastic materials (building materials, sheeting)
What can you expect from the program
Our financial support will cover essential spending such as:
- Business travel
- Marketing cost
- Equipment and hardware purchases
- Other approved essential expenses